When Anesthesia Errors Cause Injury
Complications from anesthesia errors often result in the following injuries:
- Tooth damage
- Nerve damage
- Internal organ damage
- Heart damage, including cardiac arrest
- Brain injury, especially where the patient suffers a lack of oxygen
- Fatal injury
Please note: Any type of anesthesia can be misused by a negligent medical provider. For example, some patients are harmed by anesthesia errors while having their wisdom teeth pulled. Others may be hurt by the incorrect use of an epidural during labor and delivery.
At Alpert Schreyer, LLC, our lawyers often receive calls from patients unsure whether they have been harmed by anesthesia malpractice. Sadly, many medical providers misrepresent any error on their part as something that was unavoidable. If you were injured but are unsure about whether negligence played a role, we can investigate your case to find the answer.
Find Closure, Recover Compensation
Anesthesia malpractice victims may be compensated for the following damages, if they are successful in taking legal action:
- Hospital bills and medical expenses
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering, both physical and emotional
- Future medical care needs and assistance with household activities or activities of daily living (such as dressing, showering, etc.) that you are no longer able to do
Our legal team at Alpert Schreyer, LLC can evaluate your damages and fight to recover your full and fair compensation. Backed by over 30 years of legal experience, we provide our clients with a concierge level of service, professional legal counsel, and award-winning representation. We have won millions of dollars in compensation for past clients. Turn to us when you need a team that won’t give up in the fight for your rights.
Contact our Maryland anesthesia error attorneys online today. We also accept cases in DC.