Truck Crash Lawyers in Maryland
What Are the Main Causes of Truck Accidents?
Like all accidents, identifying the cause of your truck accident will go a long way in determining whether you’re eligible for compensation under the law. Our experienced commercial vehicle and truck accident lawyers have the resources and know-how to investigate the circumstances behind your crash and determine its cause.
Some typical truck crash causes can include (but are not limited to):
- Alcohol or drug-abuse on the part of the driver
- Driving on the freeway without properly securing a tail load
- Fatigue from driving long-distances without stopping often enough
- Imprudent driving during inclement weather
- Passing at an inappropriate time or otherwise being negligent when changing lanes
- Failing to spot passing cars in the truck’s blind spot
- Tailgating, driving above the speed-limit, or other reckless/aggressive driving behaviors
- Poor maintenance of the trailer or cabin that results in reduced sighting or truck functionality
- Blow-out of tires (or tire treads) that leads to loss of steering control
- Jackknifing as a result of taking a turn too hard
- Rolling over the truck as a result of over-correcting for a sharp turn
- Bad road conditions
- Lane cutting
- Improper storage or loading of hazardous materials
- Improper storage or loading of cargo that results in a release of some or all of the cargo on to the road
Get Legal Assistance Today
Given that this is only a partial list of potential truck accident causes, you may need a professional Maryland truck accident attorney to help you map out your legal options. Alpert Schreyer Poe, LLC is one of Maryland’s most trusted personal injury law firms. We have been awarded an AV® Peer Review Rating* from Martindale-Hubbell®, a very high to preeminent rating and a testament to the fact that our peers rank Alpert Schreyer Poe as having the highest level of professional excellence.
Our truck crash lawyers have decades of experience investigating, researching and litigating truck accident cases and the resources to help you get the best compensation possible for your pain and suffering. We have collected millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims in Maryland.
Call today to discuss your case with one of our attorneys at (301) 812-4777. All initial consultations are free and confidential.
I would highly recommend Mr. Alpert's firm.- Former Client
Well done Team!- CMCG
He got the results I needed.- Former Client
You saved my life from potentially devastating consequences.- K.K.
Thank you!- R.R.
$2,600,000 Jury Verdict for Road Hazard in Baltimore City
$2,000,000 Collision with Commercial Vehicle
$1.8 Million Car Accident Verdict
$1.7 Million Car Accident Verdict
$1,200,000 September 11 Attack in Pentagon, Arlington Virginia
$1,100,000 Collision with Underinsured Driver
$1,100,000 Drowning Settlement
$1,100,000 Hydraulic Lift Failure
$1,000,000 Wrongful Death Insurance Coverage
$800,000 Tow Truck Crash in Waldorf
We have over 30 years of experience serving injured clients across Maryland and DC.
Concierge Level of Service
We are willing to visit injury victims at their homes if they are severely injured or bereaved.
No Upfront Fees
We are so confident in our abilities that we do not charge a legal fee unless you receive compensation.
We are not afraid to battle any party, whether big or small, both in and out of the courtroom.
We commit to staying up-to-date on the latest developments in Maryland injury law.
We have a sterling reputation in the community & among our peers in the legal field.